Computer Overhauls fully complies with law enforcement in the event something sold to us is reported as a lost or stolen item. We upload our inventory daily into a national database, providing the serial number and a photo of the seller's ID. If an item is flagged, we are notified by the police and then work with them to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a lost or stolen device is sold to you?
- Which forms of ID do you accept in order to sell something?
- What happens if someone sells a stolen device?
- I found this device, can you buy it?
- My device is disabled, can you still buy it?
- I forgot my password, can you still buy my device?
- Will my personal data and info be erased?
- How old must you be to sell?