If someone sells a device that is not theirs (stolen/found) under the pretense that the device is theirs to sell, they are accountable if the police conduct an investigation.
Articles in this section
- Which forms of ID do you accept in order to sell something?
- What happens if someone sells a stolen device?
- I found this device, can you buy it?
- My device is disabled, can you still buy it?
- I forgot my password, can you still buy my device?
- Will my personal data and info be erased?
- How old must you be to sell?