We cannot purchase a disabled device. Devices become disabled when the incorrect password has been input too many times. Please contact the manufacturer of your device if you need assistance removing the disabling lock.
Articles in this section
- Which forms of ID do you accept in order to sell something?
- What happens if someone sells a stolen device?
- I found this device, can you buy it?
- My device is disabled, can you still buy it?
- I forgot my password, can you still buy my device?
- Will my personal data and info be erased?
- How old must you be to sell?