All customers selling anything to our store must be 18 years of age or older as required by New York state law. You must have a non-expired state ID, drivers license or passport that can prove your date of birth.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a lost or stolen device is sold to you?
- Which forms of ID do you accept in order to sell something?
- What happens if someone sells a stolen device?
- I found this device, can you buy it?
- My device is disabled, can you still buy it?
- I forgot my password, can you still buy my device?
- Will my personal data and info be erased?
- How old must you be to sell?
Please sign in to leave a comment.