These are fully functional systems that come from overstock, business liquidation, corporate lease and trade-in items. The refurbishing process includes completely wiping the original hard drive and installing a brand new fully licensed operating system. These computers pass a complete series of diagnostic tests to confirm they are fully functional. However, since we are not the original owners we do not know of the item's full repair and usage history.
Articles in this section
- Do iMacs come with a keyboard & mouse?
- Are these photos of the actual item?
- Do the computers come with a warranty?
- Are these computers brand new or pre-owned?
- Why can't I purchase more than one of a certain computer model?
- Do the computers have the previous owner files on them?
- Have the computers for sale been repaired?