Yes. Upon returning any item you must include all accessories, cables and software that came with the computer.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer/register the manufacture warranty?
- What is Computer Overhauls return policy?
- What is Computer Overhauls warranty policy?
- How do I return an item?
- Are returns subject to a restocking fee?
- Can I exchange my return item for another?
- Approximately how long will it be before a refund/credit appears on my debit/credit card?
- How do I check the status of a return?
- How do I return an eBay item?
- Is it necessary to include each individual accessory when I send in a return?