Yes, upon selling your device we have you sign an agreement that ensures all your data will be erased after you sell. This also means that if you did not back up your device before selling, your data will no longer be retrievable once it is sold to us.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a lost or stolen device is sold to you?
- Which forms of ID do you accept in order to sell something?
- What happens if someone sells a stolen device?
- I found this device, can you buy it?
- My device is disabled, can you still buy it?
- I forgot my password, can you still buy my device?
- Will my personal data and info be erased?
- How old must you be to sell?